Monday 2 February 2015

YAYRA DIRECTS!!!!!

 Hey! It is time for another feature, and I am really glad that I am featuring this lady because her hair is beyond inspiring. She is a real , "started from the bottom." I hope you learn something from her journey. Remember consistency is key.

1. Your hair is........(relaxed includes texlaxed, natural, loc'd)
(Include how you started your journey)


Am relaxed and started my HHJ in July 2013. I was almost neck length by then. I wanted to get a hair product to make my hair thick since it was very light, then I came accross T444z on the internet and decided to try it. I was loving it so I decided to concentrate more on my hair to achieve my aim.‎

2. What's your current length? 
Am between armpit length and bra strap length now and 23 weeks post relaxer.

3. How long have you been on a hhj and how long did it take to get to your current length? 
Am a year and half on my HHJ. I got to my current length by reading more about how to care for the hair on the internet and help from friends and loved ones.

4. What's your daily and weekly regimen like? 
I moisturize and seal daily, then wash my hair once a week.

5. How do you like to wear your hair? ( i.e your go to protective style)
I really like weaves as my protective style. I havn't braided for like 2yrs now, always in weaves.
Her Ponytail!!!!!

6.  Have you suffered a setback on your journey? How did you deal with it? If no, what's the one setback you would like to avoid? And how are you avoiding it?
Fortunately for me no setback since I started HHJ and I would like to avoid hair breakage, I think deep conditioning, protein treatment and hot oil treatment are are helping me with that.

7. Are you on any diet or are  taking any vitamins to promote healthy hair growth?
I drink a lot of water, eat more fruits and vegetables n exercise(not often).
She's almost BSL!!!!!

8. If you could have 5 hair related items, what would they be and why? (Briefly)
  • Castor oil (it really promotes the thickness of the hair)  
  • CON argan oil shampoo and conditioner ( it works magic)  
  • Cantu shea butter ( I just love it) 
  • Extra virgin olive oil ( I love the shine it brings to the hair.....it also promotes rapid growth)
  •  ORS hair repair ( I love the smell and it prevents breakage).
9. What do you wish you knew before your hhj?
I wish I started HHJ from the scratch.
Started from the bottom for real!!!!

10. Encourage someone also on a hhj.
 Your hair needs more concerntration and care in order to attain awesome results. Drink more water and avoid junk foods.

Stay motivated on your healthy hair journey, love your hair and you'll see results too!
Stay Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts