Wednesday 25 February 2015

HAIR UPDATES

Hey lovelies!
This is a short post to keep you up to date with my healthy hair journey.

  • I am currently 11 weeks post relaxer. I plan on relaxing my hair on 11th April 2015 at 18 weeks post relaxer. I got braids on Friday to help me stretch that long. I plan on keeping my braids for 6 weeks, and will wash and condition my hair as usual in the braids.

  • I started taking Hairfinity again, and I am halfway through with the first bottle. I got a 2 month supply.

  • I did an unofficial length check before I got my braids installed and I am hoping I can finally get to APL with my next relaxer.

That is my update! To keep up with day to day updates, be sure to follow me on IG @NISA_HRHJ and like the Ms Direction Gh Facebook page.

Stay Awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts