Monday 23 February 2015

RAMA DIRECTS!!

 Hey Lovelies! Today we will be featuring beautiful naturalista Rama! I hope you enjoy her hair story.


1.Your hair is........(relaxed includes texlaxed, natural, loc'd)
Natural

2. What's your current length?  Between neck and shoulder length

3. How long have you been on a hhj and how long did it take to get to your current length?  It has been a year since i big chopped. I transitioned for 5 months

4. What's your daily and weekly regimen like?  Daily : Moisturize and seal with my "hair love" Hawaiian Silky 14- in 1. Then seal with shea butter.
Weekly : Wash my hair which includes prepooing, shampooing and dc. I sometimes do a hot oil treatment, tea rinse or oil rinse.

5. How do you like to wear your hair. ( i.e your go to protective style)  I like to keep my hair in low manipulation styles like twists and braids. My favourite however is the 2 stand twist up-do.


6. Do you use direct heat? If so, how often?   I do not use any direct heat.

7. Are you on any diet or are  taking any vitamins to promote healthy hair growth?  I am not on any vitamins for hair growth. I try to make sure all my meals are balanced and providing me with the vitamins I will need. I also have increased my water intake.

8. If you could have 5 hair related items, what would they be and why? (Briefly)
  • Shea butter mix -can't go without it
  • Bobby pins -a must have for all hair styles
  • Satin bonnet -to protect my hair at night
  • Knee high -to help with puffs if I want to have any
  • Vo5 moisture milks conditioner -for co-washing

9. What do you wish you knew before your hhj?  Answer:I wish I knew all I know now about caring for my hair now,but all the same I know now so on I go till I get to waist length.

10. Encourage someone also on a hhj.
Find what works for you. What may work for the next lady many not necessarily work for you. Stay patient on your healthy hair journey. Happy Hair Growing!
 
Stay Awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts