Hey Lovelies! Today we will be featuring beautiful naturalista Rama! I hope you enjoy her hair story.
1.Your hair is........(relaxed includes texlaxed, natural, loc'd)
2. What's your current length? Between neck and shoulder length
3. How long have you been on a hhj and how long did it take to get to your current length? It has been a year since i big chopped. I transitioned for 5 months
4. What's your daily and weekly regimen like? Daily : Moisturize and seal with my "hair love" Hawaiian Silky 14- in 1. Then seal with shea butter.
Weekly : Wash my hair which includes prepooing, shampooing and dc. I sometimes do a hot oil treatment, tea rinse or oil rinse.
5. How do you like to wear your hair. ( i.e your go to protective style) I like to keep my hair in low manipulation styles like twists and braids. My favourite however is the 2 stand twist up-do.
6. Do you use direct heat? If so, how often? I do not use any direct heat.
7. Are you on any diet or are taking any vitamins to promote healthy hair growth? I am not on any vitamins for hair growth. I try to make sure all my meals are balanced and providing me with the vitamins I will need. I also have increased my water intake.
8. If you could have 5 hair related items, what would they be and why? (Briefly)
- Shea butter mix -can't go without it
- Bobby pins -a must have for all hair styles
- Satin bonnet -to protect my hair at night
- Knee high -to help with puffs if I want to have any
- Vo5 moisture milks conditioner -for co-washing
9. What do you wish you knew before your hhj? Answer:I wish I knew all I know now about caring for my hair now,but all the same I know now so on I go till I get to waist length.
10. Encourage someone also on a hhj.
Find what works for you. What may work for the next lady many not necessarily work for you. Stay patient on your healthy hair journey. Happy Hair Growing!