I have decided to do posts about the past month. What happened in the past month; purchases if any, new processes and basically a summary of the month.
In January 2015:
- I had my hair in cornrows except on wash days. I used a wig on the days when I had to leave the house.
- I did the inversion method in the beginning of the month with my oil mix (olive oil, castor oil and peppermint oil)
- I bought 2 deep conditioners “Dark and Lovely Rejuvenating Treatment Hair Mask” and “KUZA Cholesterol.” I also ordered for “Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle” but I am yet to receive that.
- I bought a Hair Therapy Heat Cap/Turban with my Christmas money and I absolutely love it.
- I tried a/an oil rinse with coconut oil.
My Plan for February:
- No product purchase
- Continue with wigging it till the month ends
- Start back on Hairfinity once I get settled in school
- Do Inversion [I started toady – 2/2/2015]