Monday 2 February 2015

January in Retrospect & Feb. Plans





I have decided to do posts about the past month. What happened in the past month; purchases if any, new processes and basically a summary of the month.


In January 2015:

  • I had my hair in cornrows except on wash days. I used a wig on the days when I had to leave the house.

  • I did the inversion method in the beginning of the month with my oil mix (olive oil, castor oil and peppermint oil)

  • I bought 2 deep conditioners “Dark and Lovely Rejuvenating Treatment Hair Mask” and “KUZA Cholesterol.” I also ordered for “Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle” but I am yet to receive that.

  • I bought a Hair Therapy Heat Cap/Turban with my Christmas money and I absolutely love it.

  • I tried a/an oil rinse with coconut oil.

My Plan for February:

  • No product purchase
  • Continue with wigging it till the month ends
  • Start back on Hairfinity once I get settled in school
  • Do Inversion [I started toady – 2/2/2015]

Stay Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts