Saturday 12 July 2014

I Got Hairfinity......

So, a while back, I talked to my big brother in the United States about starting on Hairfinity Supplements. I have wanted to try Hairfinty since the start of my HHJ, but, it's not available here in Ghana. If it is, I have never seen it. I have read great reviews about it. most of the customers I have come across have reported thicker and visibly longer hair within a month.And I know I want that. Yesterday my and my sister's Hairfinity arrived in the mail from my brother. I was super excited and I took my first dose this morning.

My Game Plan
Hairfinty Directions:
Adults, take two capsules daily, as dietry supplement.
I will not be taking both pills at the same time. I will split the pills and take one in morning and another in the evening after my breakfast and supper.

In addition to taking the pill, I'm going to up my water intake to avoid break outs and/or other side effects known or unknown.

I am on Hairfinty now!!!!!! I already took "before" pictures but, I will upload it together with my "after" pictures in 30 days. Let's see if it's worth all the hype. I hope it is. If you haven't heard or seen the hype, go to hairfinity.com and get updated. I'll keep you updated with new developments.

Stay awesome!!!!!!!!
Hairfinity is a natural supplement and 100% drug free. At this time, there are no clinically proven negative side effects of taking these vitamins. - See more at: http://www.hairfinity.com/FAQs.htm#sthash.JeNB7DPj.dpuf
Hairfinity is a natural supplement and 100% drug free. At this time, there are no clinically proven negative side effects of taking these vitamins. - See more at: http://www.hairfinity.com/FAQs.htm#sthash.JeNB7DPj.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts