Wednesday 7 January 2015

FUNGI DIRECTS!

 I get to feature the beautiful and lovely Fungi!

1. Your hair is........(relaxed includes texlaxed, natural, loc'd)
 Relaxed(texlaxed)

2. What's your current length?
 Arm Pit Length

3. How long have you been on a hhj and how long did it take to get to your current length? 
 I have been on a healthy hair journey since March 2013 and it's taken me 22 months from neck length to get to Arm pit length.
Neck Length

4.What's your daily and weekly regimen like?
Daily
  • Moisturize and seal with a water based moisturizer my sealing oils are either Extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, and coconut oil at times i love my shea butter as a sealant.
  • Do 2-3 min mini scalp massage and wear a protective style.
  • Cover hair with satin scarf.
Weekly
  • Detangle
  • Prepoo treatment 
  • Shampoo/ Cowash 
  • Deep condition with a light protein/moisture deep conditioner 
  • Apply a leave in conditioner always then airdry
5. How do you like to wear your hair. ( i.e your go to protective style)
 I like running and soooo comfortable with cornrows and wigs maybe braids twice a year.

6. Do you use direct heat? If so, how often?
I am now on a very strict no heat regimen i only use heat on my relaxer days which is at least 3 times a year were i either blow dry on low heat or flat iron

7. Are you on any diet or are  taking any vitamins to promote healthy hair growth?
 I have started eating healthier, I drink more water, about 2-3 litres a day. 3/4 of my meal consists of vegetables. And I'm taking Manetabolism healthy hair vitamins. I am on bottle number 2 now.

Shoulder length
8.  If you could have 5 hair related items, what would they be and why? (Briefly)
Ummmm...
  • Tangle teezer brush- pain free detangling.
  • Boar bristle brush - for wrapping my hair 1-2 weeks after relaxer.
  • Satin braid bonnet- to protect my hair when in braids full cover.
  • Clip in extensions - easy and quicker protective styling
  • Huetiful steamer-  multiple benefits both my hair and skin
9. What do you wish you knew before your HHJ?
 I wish I knew everything I''m doing now to have grown my hair to terminal length by now and I wish I had not put my trust into hairdressers.

Armpit length
10. Encourage someone also on a HHJ.
Planning is very important, review your current hair care habits then create a healthy hair regimen that suits you and allows your hair to thrive during that time you have to tweak your regimen till it's perfect for you, it takes effort, commitment and patience it will not happen overnight but the end result will be satisfying.

FIND HER ON HER BLOG curlyeva.blogspot.com
Stay Awesome,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts