Hey Lovelies, it has been a while. I'm pretty excited about this post because it is about a blog award, my first blog award. I was nominated for a SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD by Stella of GhLongHair. Stella's blog was one of the first Ghanaian hair blogs I came across. Her progress was amazing and we have become friends. It is quite an honour to be nominated by someone who inspires you.
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website. Thanks Stella!!
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can't nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know you nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
1. Which do you love and care for most? Your hair, skins or nails?
I care for my hair most but I love my nails more. I have long hard nails which i personally think are to die for but my hair is a work in progress as you can tell from my blog. My skin has never been an issue for me lately being that its not perfect but not horrid.
Can I ever stop? Watching Tarzan as I type. With cartoons I can watch them over and over and have the same level of excitement. And the soundtracks are the cutest.
|I wear my badge with pride. [source: google]|
3. What have you always wanted in life? Did you get it?
All I have really wanted in life was happiness. And I have learned that you create your own happiness. I'm proud of my achievements in most aspects of my life and the grace of the Lord God still sines in my life. So, yes, I got happiness.
4. At what age did you last dance in the rain?
19. My current age. A few days ago :D
5. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Boy! It is cold!!! (It had been raining all night and was still raining when I woke up.)
6. Best compliment you have ever received?
You are beautiful!
7. What type of music do you listen to?
Movie or Cartoon soundtracks. And anything with lyrics that speak to my soul. Current fave: pink-just give me a reason . Awesome lyrics.
8. What did you do on your last birthday?
Lunch with my friends. Lots of cake. Then dinner at a Turkish restaurant.
9. Are you still learning who you are?
Yes. Isn't everybody. lol. And it is interesting the things we learn. :)
10. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
I'm a spender. Everything I spend money on is my favourite thing. lol. But lately it is jewellery. :D
11. Would you rather go a week without bathing but be able to change clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bath?
Tough one! I have been thinking about this answer since I started typing this post. The other questions did not require thinking. Thinking is so much work. ugh. I think I will go a week without changing clothes provided it is a dress or skirt. I definitely cannot go a week in the same shorts. lol
- Naya, Imelda and Dorcey of mimeldo.blogspot.com
- Dorothy of myhairvolution.wordpress.com
- Jay of jaykinkskoils.blogspot.com
- AfroDiva of ghanaiannaturals.blogspot.com
- Nitie of nitiescreations.blogspot.com
- Anita of growingmymane.blogspot.com
- Yvonne of dairyofarelaxedchic.blogspot.co.uk
- Jo of growafricanhairlong.blogspot.com
- Abena of ghanaianemprezz.com
- Afton of hotdrumommy82.blogspot.com
- Kirsty of blackhairspice.blogspot.com
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- If you could live anyone's life for one day, who would it be? Why?
- What quality do you value most in a person?
- What is your favourite quote?
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What day stands out as the happiest day in your life?
- What's your favourite thing about you?
- What is one thing you usually forget?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Would you rather be dumb and awesome or smart and boring?