Sunday 1 May 2016

Wash Day: Bantu Knots (4 wks post)

Hey there,
I did wash day yesterday. I am dealing with dandruff nowadays. I really don't know where it's from. I washed my combs and now I have to be really consistent with my washdays.



Prepoo: I pre-pooed for 35 minutes using Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth oil. I covered my hair with a plastic bag and scarf to really trap in the heat and great a steamy atmosphere.

Shampoo: I shampooed twice using Zabri Naturals Milky Coco Moisturising Shampoo. I am having to shampoo at least twice these days to make sure I have gotten rid of all the flakes.

Deep Condition: I deep conditioned for 30-40 minutes using Zabri Naturals Growth Stimulating Anti Dandruff Deep Conditioning Masque with Ginger Garlic and Peppermint oil. I chose this dc because it gives my scalp a tingle and also contains sulfur due to the onion, And sulfur has been proven effective for dandruff control.

Condition: Followed with a rinse out conditioner; Zabri Naturals Creamy Coco Shea Moisturising  Rinse-Out conditioner.

Leave in: I used the Zabri Naturals Creamy Coco Shea Moisturising Leave in. Followed with coconut oil and the Zabri Natural Whipped Shea Butter.





Styling: When my hair was 90% dry, I detangled and put my hair in bantu knots using the Zabri Naturals Curl Custard. I meant to take them out Sunday But I didn't have church so I think I'll stay in the knots till I have to go out.

On the whole, I had a successful washday. Did you have washday Saturday? How was it?



Stay Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense

Popular Posts